Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Odyssey Returns

My friend and youth leader Karen came around to my house last night, and she wrote out the details for the Odyssey program in the layout which I had been working on in the couple of days before. It is soon to be printed out and mailed to people, but as an extra special bonus for you, I'll give you a preview of the first night of the program. Please ignore any copyright infringement.

As you can see, it's already looking like it'll be a great year for Odyssey, and I know I'm excited about it.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Achi Myachi said...

Oddysey always has fun! But I think that's just the type of person I am ;)

5:53 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

good night to start the year with as it is the year of james bond 2(007). Its great to be an odyssey leader again.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Christop said...

I hope it's not the year of James Bond. He seems pretty nasty.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

....how did it go?

10:55 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

it was very good, i was James Bond and i got to fight bad guys and ride a scooter

10:05 AM  
Blogger Stoz said...

Craig is right, the night ran really well. I thought it was going to run short but it ended up finishing right on time. They had to collect pieces of a code by doing various activities and had a countdown clock which they had to beat, and they finished it with only 2 minutes left on the clock, which in my books is a good finish.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home