Monday, January 01, 2007

First Post 07

It's 3:40am and I've just finished cleaning up my house from the New Years Eve Party that I threw. It was a really great party though, although only 7 people showed up at the start time (5:30), including myself and Craig, to have dinner, the rest all showed up after dinner. Perhaps they don't like my cooking?

To be perfectly honest, I was really just keen to jump in and get one of the first blog posts among my friends for 2007. I'm sure it's going to be a great year for blogging and a great year for myself in general.

I also wanted to say thanks to Trav for the award I receive for my Christmas parody as I was awaiting the arrival of my Wii. Oh and as you're probably thinking, yes I am enjoying my Wii, although I sure would like more time to play it (and for the last time, no, I'm not talking about the toilet or bathroom).

Well, here's to a great 2007. Hopefully the mistakes we make will be different from those in 2006.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, nice job of grabbing the first post for 2007! I didn't even think to try that.

Looking forward to reading many more blog posts here! *hint hint*

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home