Friday, December 22, 2006

Internet Holiday

Over the last few weeks I've been on a semi Internet holiday. It's not that I have anything against the Internet, it's just that I've been out a lot of nights in the last few weeks with breakups for various things, and my Wii has also kept me quite busy.

So here I return to a withering blog, 450+ e-mails, forum posts to read, a website to update and a whole bunch of podcasts to listen to. You wouldn't expect such an absence from someone like me, a hardened Internet veteran, but I can say it was nice to know that I was able to live without the Internet for two weeks.

I'm now officially on Holidays from work, and don't go back until the 8th of January. This isn't really that long a break, and unfortunately because of it I've been unable to do Kids4Life this year. Regardless, I'm sure I will still enjoy my holidays. Within a few hours I'll be driving myself off to Melbourne, and there's also a new years eve party in the works.

Here is a picture of my Christmas tree in the lounge room that Steff and I decorated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss C said...

Hmmm... maybe it does need a few more decorations? Hard to see in the dark.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that tree from ALDI?? Do you think they have any half price now??

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home