Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sleep, Or Lack Thereof

Wow it's been a hectic week. fortnight. In fact most of it has seemed to be a blur since Hamish came down and stayed at my house, which was the first Saturday of the holidays. I guess because a lot of other people are on holidays right now, it's easier to get sucked into staying up late, although I have been in full time work for the entire holidays (which is by no means unusual).

Once I've regained a bit more consciousness and worked off a bit of my sleep debt, I hope to be able give you all a bit of an update. Perhaps I'll give you all some info on the (boring) Voice over IP (ie. computer phone) server we've been setting up at work, or even my run-in with two friendly American missionaries from Utah. Bonus points if you've already guessed they were from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

My song is just a short one (like his post) from OC ReMix, chosen because I has 'busy' in the title. Still, I do remember laughing when I first heard it.

Song of the Day: Hazama - Zelda 3 - Town Music (Busy Life) | Direct Download | Lyrics

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss C said...

I love that song, too - it makes nintendo almost worth it :P

Anyway, it's quite apparent you've been lacking sleep, just have a look at all the typos...

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Hamish!! :P

And I get bonus points! Go me!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Stoz.. just wanted to say, what you did for Steff yesterday was AWESOME. Good work dude. Do I have your permission to blog about it?

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home