Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Missing Video

No, the video isn't missing, but I will be making a video using footage from the camp 'The Missing' that we just had at Odyssey. This is just a quick update to let you know that I won't be blogging until the video is finished, which should be Friday this week.

I should also let you know that although I didn't mention it in my Birthday post, I did get a couple of cards in the mail including a really nice one from my good friends Alice and Erin. Thanks guys!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss C said...

The Missing: The Movie

5:54 PM  
Blogger switch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:33 PM  
Blogger switch said...

I really liked the video.

Good work!!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Achi Myachi said...

It was awesome!!! You should upload it somewhere :P

9:45 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Hey Stoz, i like your blog...and watching the video last night makes me wish i was bound with rope tied to a bunch of young people and had a silly colour tied around my head.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey stoz! Well done for starting a blog!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Susan Barnes said...

Hi Stoz, hope you enjoy blogging, I do :)

Also, how come Craig didn't wish you a happy birthday?

Hope you had a good day.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home