Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chap Stick, Chapped Lips, and Things Like Dentistry

I went to the dentist today, the second last stage of my root cannel.

Originally she said that this stage of the work wasn't very painful, and that an anesthetic wouldn't be needed, but half way through it was hurting quite considerably at some spots and so she decided to give me an anesthetic.

Other parts of the procedure didn't go as smoothly as they could have either, and so something that she said would take about an hour ended up taking two.

The time doesn't bother me too much though, it's really the cost of it that concerns me. Today's visit was a bit more expensive than some of the previous ones, at $355. I'm just happy that I get paid tomorrow morning.

My next appointment is the 24th of August, which will be my last appointment for the root canal or fillings. However looming on the horizon is the prospect of getting my wisdom teeth removed, something I haven't even begun to contemplate yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Achi Myachi said...

Gosh thats so expensive :o. I hope I never have to have one. My mum had like five over summer. Mergh...

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home