Sunday, September 03, 2006

Disarm A Sheriff With An Atomic Bomb

On Friday I went to Melbourne to visit my parents, with the intention of removing the Spy Sheriff and his many 'spyware' friends from their laptop. After I made a backup of the data their laptop, I went straight for the atomic bomb of computer repair, the reformat.

I have to say that it was actually one of my most successful reformats to date. I don't seem to have forgotten to backup any of the data (I even got the e-mails and address book, which is a common thing to forget) and because I used the HP install CD's, I had all the drivers as well. I even managed to write them a backup batch file which backs up their documents, favorites and desktop to their other computer.

On the Friday night, my parents and I picked up my sister from work, and somehow she ended up riding in my car instead of theirs (which I guess shows they have strong confidence in my driving ability) and she noted that she quite liked one of the OC Remixes (arrangements of video game music) that I was playing in the car. It was Falling Back , a vocal remix of the Gerudo Valley theme from The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. It's kind of stuck with me too, and so 'Falling Back' is my song of the day, what I hope to be a regular feature of my blog posts.

Song of the Day: Darangen - Zelda 64 Falling Back OC ReMix | Direct Download | Lyrics

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I might just blog about that...

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home