Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Hey everyone listen up your attention if you please. First I wanna say thanks for everyone who wished me well and sent me messages on my Birthday. I got stacks of messages and cards, and it was great to know so many of you care about me and are excited that I'm now 21.

The real fun hasn't even started yet though, as my last post, August 25th 2007, is a reference to my upcoming Birthday party. Why is Mario posing as Uncle Sam? It's a costume party, that's why! Not many of my friends have had costume parties before, and I wanted to try something a little different. It was a little risky, as I thought everyone might think it was lame, but so far the response has been really positive, so I think it's gonna go off really well.

I'd really like to post some photos afterwards for you all to see. I've just gotta make sure I finish my costume in time.
For those following along at home, the answer to my Balderdash puzzle was:

  • Korea became an independent country

Today is actually August 15th, the day I was speculating about, and if you head over to Wikipedia down the bottom right side you'll find 'On this day...' and see that today is Independence Day in North Korea & South Korea (1945).

Lastly, in tradition from the very begining of my blog, here's a list of everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday. You'll notice my house mates are both absent from the list. It seems they forgot and I wasn't going to remind them.

NameMethodTime
Alex & MaureenPhone7:48am
PamMissed Call8:09am
TimPerson8:51am
Ubuntu ForumsE-mail9:01am
Joel DerrickPerson9:04am
SteffSMS9:57am
EmmaE-mail11:26am
TravSMS11:44am
CaraSMS1:04pm
MeadiaWiki ForumsE-mail2:01pm
KateSMS4:22pm
EvaIn Person6:23pm
Steff's GrandpaIn Person6:23pm
KarenSMS7:03pm
PamPhone7:15pm
LaurenSMS7:28:03pm
RoxySMS7:28:47pm
Maureen (Again!)SMS8:01pm

Thanks once again to everyone who sent me messages!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steff said...

Yay! Your post is finally visible to the outside world!

I must wonder, how did you get those precise times for the phone calls and in-person wishes? Or more intriquingly, how did you remember them all?

1:18 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

How was your tetris piece party?

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home